Cost of living comparison between Puerto Princesa City, Philippines and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.295 JPY / PHP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥303,614 (Php132,287) in Puerto Princesa City.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)