Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.212 JPY / PHP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥239,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥201,578 (Php91,140) in Puerto Princesa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €530 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)