Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17521 JPY / CLP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥247,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥216,109 (CH$1,233,418) in Puerto Montt.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 2 hours ago)