Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.186 JPY / PHP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥234,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥200,585 (Php91,763) in Puerto Galera.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)