Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.960 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥251,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥219,758 (Mex$ 36,869) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,400 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 540 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (43 minutes ago)