Cost of living comparison between Puebla, Mexico and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.572 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥314,520 (Mex$ 56,444) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (43 minutes ago)