Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 452 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.945 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥313,298 (Mex$ 52,702) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)