Cost of living in Puducherry, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.646 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puducherry (India) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥263,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥213,859 (₨129,940) in Puducherry.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (43 minutes ago)