Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.370 JPY / PEN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥263,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥218,040 (S/. 6,534) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)