Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 34.151 JPY / PEN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥231,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥192,455 (S/. 5,635) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 124 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $68 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)