Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.597 JPY / PEN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥259,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥213,686 (S/. 6,555) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Petrolina costs R$ 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Recife costs R$ 0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.50 (about 2 hours ago)