Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 34.798 JPY / PEN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥323,528 (S/. 9,297) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)