Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 34.475 JPY / PEN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥299,148 (S/. 8,677) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)