Cost of living in Pskov, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.904 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pskov (Russia) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥224,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥183,337 (руб 96,287) in Pskov.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)