Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 107.647 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 4% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥263,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥252,335 ($2,344) in Provo, Utah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (38 minutes ago)