Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 114.600 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥400,069 ($3,491) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,300 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,253 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (31 minutes ago)