Cost of living comparison between Providence, Rhode Island, United States and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 104.158 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥425,766 ($4,088) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)