Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 112.134 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 9% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥442,131 ($3,943) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 2 hours ago)