Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 110.679 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥259,136 ($2,341) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥244,000 in Akita.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U1,170,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Punta del Este costs $U1,170,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ta'if costs ﷼ 8 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)