Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 119.723 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥318,555 (€2,661) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (38 minutes ago)