Cost of living comparison between Prishtina, Kosovo and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 113.125 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥331,872 (€2,934) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (43 minutes ago)