Cost of living comparison between Prishtina, Kosovo and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 121.069 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥319,826 (€2,642) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$145 (about 1 hour ago)