Cost of living comparison between Prilep, Macedonia and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.996 JPY / MKD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 23% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥300,235 (150,433 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,700TL (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (34 minutes ago)