Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.087 JPY / MKD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥262,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥211,848 (101,495 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 279,999 KZT (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)