Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 126.183 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥262,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥235,338 (€1,865) in Prešov.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Isfahan costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨500,000 (about 1 hour ago)