Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 33.598 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥316,781 (R$ 9,428) in Presidente Prudente.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)