Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.645 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥256,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥213,591 (R$ 7,205) in Presidente Prudente.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥25,555 (42 minutes ago)