Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.282 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥228,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥189,412 (R$ 5,691) in Presidente Prudente.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 130 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $34 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4,300 (36 minutes ago)