Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.948 JPY / PLN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥317,445 (11,358 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)