Cost of living comparison between Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.572 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥345,242 (Mex$ 61,957) in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (43 minutes ago)