Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.928 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥334,200 (Mex$ 56,379) in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (18 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 16TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (44 minutes ago)