Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.541 JPY / BOB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥251,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥213,565 ($b12,911) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quebec City costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)