Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.199 JPY / BOB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥343,322 ($b21,193) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,849,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aqtöbe costs 1,500 KZT (about 1 hour ago)