Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.015 JPY / BOB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥228,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥198,764 ($b12,411) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,881 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Worth, Texas costs $23,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jackson, Mississippi costs $2,541 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$215 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)