Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.373 JPY / ZAR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥235,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥204,535 (R 24,428) in Potchefstroom.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)