Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.908 JPY / ZAR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥342,603 (R 38,459) in Potchefstroom.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)