Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.363 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥231,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥207,080 (R$ 5,856) in Porto Velho.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨165 (32 minutes ago)