Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 35.184 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥360,532 (R$ 10,247) in Porto Velho.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (33 minutes ago)