Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 36.811 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥336,516 (R$ 9,142) in Porto Velho.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 2 hours ago)