Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,774 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.155 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥330,547 (R$ 9,143) in Porto Alegre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 3 hours ago)