Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,056 prices entered by 364 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.734 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥297,650 ($2,712) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥271,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $3,151 (about 1 hour ago)