Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,205 prices entered by 353 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 114.467 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥460,118 ($4,020) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)