Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu, Vanuatu compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.033 JPY / VUV
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu (Vanuatu) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥277,921 (269,013Vatu) in Port Vila, Vanuatu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥264,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 40TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)