Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu, Vanuatu vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.003 JPY / VUV
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu (Vanuatu) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥236,498 (235,836Vatu) in Port Vila, Vanuatu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥225,000 in Akita.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $56 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Saskatoon costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beaverton, Oregon costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 4 hours ago)