Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu, Vanuatu compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.996 JPY / VUV
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu (Vanuatu) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥281,437 (282,477Vatu) in Port Vila, Vanuatu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥268,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Marrakech costs 2.00 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)