Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.294 JPY / EGP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 23% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥237,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥182,131 (E£ 28,937) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Liverpool costs £387 (about 1 hour ago)