Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 517 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.282 JPY / TTD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥247,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥245,173 (15,058 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kiev costs 45₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $1,118 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 160 Lek (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,000,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)