Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.167 JPY / TTD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥262,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥260,625 (16,120 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨900 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €29,390 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)