Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.106 JPY / TTD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥377,442 (22,065 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (about 1 hour ago)