Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.211 JPY / MUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥231,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥228,255 (₨71,095) in Port Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kisumu costs Shilling500 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (34 minutes ago)