Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.165 JPY / MUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 9% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥355,263 (₨112,261) in Port Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)