Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.293 JPY / MUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥257,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥256,627 (₨77,924) in Port Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (about 1 hour ago)