Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.206 JPY / MUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥238,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥232,110 (₨72,389) in Port Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)