Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.340 JPY / MUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥264,310 (₨79,146) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥263,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 60,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)