Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29985 JPY / NGN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥260,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥218,097 (727,349 ₦) in Port Harcourt.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)