Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35343 JPY / NGN *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥345,018 (976,213 ₦) in Port Harcourt.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (37 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (about 1 hour ago)