Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31284 JPY / NGN *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥248,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥208,908 (667,782 ₦) in Port Harcourt.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santander costs €1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (33 minutes ago)