Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18533 JPY / XAF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 7% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥377,915 (2,039,102 Franc) in Port-Gentil.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)