Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19972 JPY / XAF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 5% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥232,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥221,498 (1,109,016 Franc) in Port-Gentil.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rotterdam costs €1.66 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 43,000,000 L£ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$80 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerez de la Frontera costs €9 (42 minutes ago)