Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19925 JPY / XAF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 5% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥236,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥224,906 (1,128,749 Franc) in Port-Gentil.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 305,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €89 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)