Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19624 JPY / XAF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 5% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥253,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥240,476 (1,225,424 Franc) in Port-Gentil.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Rzeszów costs 2.80 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Copenhagen costs kr49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)