Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19456 JPY / XAF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 5% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥258,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥244,042 (1,254,342 Franc) in Port-Gentil.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)