Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.323 JPY / ZAR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥229,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥201,258 (R 24,180) in Port Elizabeth.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $14 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (27 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kumasi costs GH₵20 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €900 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Skopje costs 1.00 ден (44 minutes ago)