Cost of living comparison between Port Elizabeth, South Africa and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.477 JPY / ZAR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥323,733 (R 43,295) in Port Elizabeth.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 42₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)