Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.796 JPY / HTG
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 15% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥273,284 (152,134 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥238,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)