Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.678 JPY / HTG
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 14% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥462,009 (275,269 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (38 minutes ago)