Cost of living in Pori, Finland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 121.016 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pori (Finland) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥386,625 (€3,195) in Pori.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (44 minutes ago)