Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 131.818 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 6% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥243,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥229,483 (€1,741) in Poprad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)