Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 133.840 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 5% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥272,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥257,988 (€1,928) in Poprad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 3.11 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,745 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$102 (about 1 hour ago)