Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 142.697 JPY / GBP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 6% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥254,185 (£1,781) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥239,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,375 (about 1 hour ago)