Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 141.733 JPY / GBP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 7% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥239,041 (£1,687) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥224,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)