Cost of living comparison between Poole, United Kingdom and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 143.215 JPY / GBP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 11% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥435,397 (£3,040) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 2 hours ago)