Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00834 JPY / IDR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥226,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥189,232 (Rp 22,694,639) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Antalya costs 300TL (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)