Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00833 JPY / IDR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥265,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥222,963 (Rp 26,756,239) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 3 hours ago)