Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.354 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥338,762 (R$ 9,582) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)