Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.647 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥233,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥198,550 (R$ 5,570) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,761 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xiamen costs 元375 (about 1 hour ago)