Cost of living in Ponce, Puerto Rico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.140 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponce (Puerto Rico) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥232,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥231,088 ($2,117) in Ponce.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)