Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.615 JPY / ZAR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥225,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥193,880 (R 22,504) in Polokwane.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (17 minutes ago)