Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.642 JPY / ZAR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥331,142 (R 38,316) in Polokwane.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Podgorica costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 300 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$300 (about 3 hours ago)