Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.081 JPY / NPR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥257,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥211,589 (₨ 195,705) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Berlin costs €3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (34 minutes ago)