Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.035 JPY / NPR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥265,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥218,679 (₨ 211,343) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Limassol costs €550 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $18 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $7 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U980 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)