Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.020 JPY / NPR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥271,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥222,225 (₨ 217,887) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (15 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)