Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.972 JPY / NPR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥234,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥190,374 (₨ 195,901) in Pokhara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$106 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)