Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19779 JPY / XAF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 29% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥332,847 (1,682,815 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥258,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.62 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saipan costs $0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $23,022 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Anchorage, Alaska costs $0.69 (39 minutes ago)