Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20147 JPY / XAF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 28% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥306,609 (1,521,840 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥239,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)