Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20169 JPY / XAF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 29% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥289,562 (1,435,669 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥225,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz, California costs $5.51 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Townsville costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)