Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18196 JPY / XAF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 28% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥520,178 (2,858,675 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nice costs €0.70 (about 1 hour ago)