Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18968 JPY / XAF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 30% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥509,104 (2,684,067 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kyoto costs ¥200,000 (about 1 hour ago)