Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19536 JPY / XAF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 26% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥318,129 (1,628,450 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥253,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)