Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 128.610 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥241,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥213,871 (€1,663) in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Timisoara costs 17 lei (about 1 hour ago)