Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.461 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥321,292 (€2,645) in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €300 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)