Cost of living comparison between Podgorica, Montenegro and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 121.345 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥347,937 (€2,867) in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)