Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat, Montserrat compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.666 JPY / XCD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat (Montserrat) is 19% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥309,794 (EC$7,435) in Plymouth, Montserrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥261,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €400 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €860 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $18,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Andorra la Vella costs €0.35 (about 1 hour ago)