Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat, Montserrat compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.883 JPY / XCD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat (Montserrat) is 20% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥304,812 (EC$7,278) in Plymouth, Montserrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥255,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $7 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U980 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,846 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Liverpool costs £1.31 (34 minutes ago)