Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 149.324 JPY / GBP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥279,914 (£1,875) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥266,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pécs costs 175,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 1,500Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)