Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 152.318 JPY / GBP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 6% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥265,431 (£1,743) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥251,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$15 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbia, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)