Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 61.058 JPY / BGN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥318,016 (5,208 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨6 (34 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)