Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 63.673 JPY / BGN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥310,367 (4,874 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Córdoba costs ARS $490,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (44 minutes ago)