Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.247 JPY / BGN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥248,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥213,642 (3,130 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)