Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 65.471 JPY / BGN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥244,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥207,386 (3,168 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Medellín costs COL$200,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (about 1 hour ago)