Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.163 JPY / RON
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥326,658 (12,026 lei) in Ploieşti.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (32 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (38 minutes ago)