Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.566 JPY / RON
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥256,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥221,000 (8,017 lei) in Ploieşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)