Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.246 JPY / RON
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥229,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥204,772 (7,250 lei) in Ploieşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)