Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.244 JPY / RON
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥230,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥202,897 (7,447 lei) in Ploieşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (33 minutes ago)