Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.824 JPY / RON
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥326,380 (12,167 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$95 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)