Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.273 JPY / RON
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥252,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥213,433 (7,549 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 300,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wiesbaden costs €2,033 (36 minutes ago)