Cost of living in Pitea, Sweden compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.815 JPY / SEK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pitea (Sweden) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥245,838 (19,183 kr) in Pitea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥241,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ostrava costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Marbella costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £46 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 3 hours ago)