Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.860 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥238,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥214,990 (R$ 6,167) in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 50,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)