Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.826 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥335,963 (R$ 9,378) in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (about 1 hour ago)