Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.462 JPY / ZAR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥249,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥212,954 (R 25,166) in Pietermaritzburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 105,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hanoi costs 14,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)