Cost of living comparison between Pietermaritzburg, South Africa and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.355 JPY / ZAR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥350,299 (R 41,929) in Pietermaritzburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,200TL (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (22 minutes ago)