Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.601 JPY / ZAR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥263,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥224,016 (R 26,044) in Pietermaritzburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,728 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨12,900 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €9 (36 minutes ago)