Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.218 JPY / THB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥351,351 (109,182 ฿) in Phuket.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)