Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02814 JPY / KHR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 8% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥228,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥210,586 (7,483,048 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,500 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,250 (about 1 hour ago)