Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02817 JPY / KHR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 9% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥356,903 (12,668,153 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)