Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02794 JPY / KHR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 9% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥342,209 (12,247,470 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 3,099 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daejeon costs ₩8,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr5,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (40 minutes ago)