Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00494 JPY / VND
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥228,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥200,004 (40,522,794 ₫) in Phan Thiết.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (35 minutes ago)